MCWare IT Solutions Jobs
Why Not Join Our Team
Jobs @ MCWare IT Solutions
Here at MCWare IT Solutions are always looking for new talent, whether it's in IT Support, VMWare, Website Design, Programming or any other area, there could be a career with fantastic opportunities here for you. Even when we don't have a specific job listed, if you feel like your talents could benefit us and you feel you have 'that special something' then please get in touch.
No agencies please
Excellent opportunity to join an IT team that operates at the forefront of their market, working across a variety of sectors.
We are looking for someone experienced in developing for the web, focusing particularly on web based systems.
You will be responsible for helping to maintain and build websites and web systems for our clients. You will help provide updates to current systems, as well as help in the development of new systems spanning a wide range of areas and sectors.
Experience in any of the following technologies are also advantageous: Apache, Linux, Windows Server, Photoshop and Access.
You will be based in our Stockton office, working 9.00am to 5.00pm.
If you think you have what it takes for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com
- Oversee timely delivery of quality technical support services
- Manage requests for change
- Ensuring that helpdesk operators have adequate training and resources to complete their tasks
- Negotiate service level agreements between IT and internal departments
- Provide helpdesk statistics based on key support measurables
- Work to continuously improve user satisfaction on support service
- Vision and Strategy
- Work in accordance with the Leadership Philosophy within the Company
- Involvement in development of Departmental Quality Plan
- Clarify goals and expectations with both teams and peers
- Visibility and accessibility with the team
- Performance Management
- Obtain and maintain capable and competent personnel within the area of responsibility, including professional development of personnel
- Effectively manage staff in line with the Company’s objectives through relevant procedures
- Assessing, categorizing and prioritizing helpdesk tickets
- Assigning tickets to helpdesk operators
- Remind operators about overdue tickets
- Completing technical support tasks
- Completing management of change procedures
- Measure the service level against established service level agreements
- Report helpdesk statistics on a monthly basis
- Incident response times in compliance with service level agreements
- Resolution response times in compliance with service level agreements
- User satisfaction based on annual user surveys
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Meet deadlines
Education and Qualifications Specific To The Role
- Bachelor or equivalent education in Information technology or business administration.
Demonstratable Experience Specific To The Role
- Experienced helpdesk operator
- Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician or Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
If you think you have what it takes for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org