MCWare IT Solutions provides a corporate-style IT support solution for small to medium sized companies in East Yorkshire. The service is operated by Microsoft accredited specialists, and combines the use of IT infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practice together with ISO9001:2001 management processes to deliver a high quality of service.
Our support services are cost-effective and tailored to business needs, including:
- 24x7 direct access to technical experts
- Service Desk for immediate telephone technical support
- Rapid response for on-site assistance
- Pro-active server and desktop management
- IT health checks
- Security updates and patches
- Remote network management
- Extra resources to supplement your team
- Software support
- Hardware maintenance
- IT outsourcing
- IT infrastructure solutions
- Responsiveness - Direct access to a team of qualified experts means that we can solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Control - Web-based access to the MC Ware portal provides real-time system availability information and incident reporting, allowing the measurement of IT performance against a tailored Service Level Agreement.
- Reliability - Standardised systems and best practice processes mean increased reliability of servers and workstations for greater productivity.
- Flexibility - Choosing from a framework of components offers a customised service, giving as much or as little support as your organisation requires.
In almost 13 years of providing first-class IT services, in partnership with leading manufacturers in East Yorkshire, MCWare IT Solutions has gained awards and accreditations for consistently delivering high-quality, best-practice solutions.
If we don't hit our promised response time you will not be charged for that month - To date we have never had to offer a refund!